Thursday, May 10, 2007

the little teacher that could.


Amanda Joy Martin...where are you??

I had to eat ALL 3 cookies by myself at lunch today!

Yep, I ate all 3...alone...and I don't feel bad about it actually...I tried to stop, but just kept stuffing those warm, gooey, chocolatey chippey Otis Spunkmeyers in one by one, until not a crumb remained. Of course, I had my usual A Day meal of a chef saled from the Cafeteria with Poco Pack ranch, water, and cookies. The salad is not terrible...there's lettuce (sort of), it is usually white or brown and tasteless, chicken or turkey chunks (I haven't quite figured out which one they are, but I have definitly ruled out ham or beef), shredded cheese, cucumber slices, ONE cherry tomato, and either pickled okra or cherry peppers (the lunch ladies like to mix it up to keep it fun).

BUT TODAY....there was something there that I couldnt identify...something slimy. Red, soft, kinda sour...i thought maybe pimentos...but no. Beets? no. Bell pepper? Not likely...who knows? I chose to leave those alone as I was not sure what they were.

So, after lunch I came back up here to the terrible dungeon we call the Learning Lab...reaaaaaaaaal neat. Only 4 more days to go though....4 more dayys. I think I can make it.

I think I can...
I think I can...
I think I can...

until later,
peace

8 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha...I know...Thursday was a weird day! I had to give an AP test! and then I had to go count this sick bag of money from Powder Puff!!! (sigh) I sure did miss that cookie though...and you :)

Amanda said...

excuse me miss, but could you please update your blog!

Amanda said...

(ahem) um. update, update, we want an update.

Amanda said...

and yet...you STILL haven't updated your blog...

Amanda said...

hmm...still no updates...surprise surprise

Amanda said...

now after all the great stories I heard from you on the phone, not one of them ended up on this blog.... that is shameful...

Amanda said...

not that you EVER check this thing...this poor, poor, abandoned blog...

oh and by the way, you've been tagged! Head on over to my page and check it out!

Amanda said...

hmm...during your hour and half wait at school today, you could have been updating your blog!